Getting Into Law School – Sunday June 2, 2013
Who: John Richardson, LL.B., J.D.
Author: Law School Bound
LSAT Instructor – Mastering The LSAT – Prep Unlimited
Where: University of Toronto – St. Michael’s College – Carr Hall – 100 St. Joseph St. – Room 405
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Part of Pre-Law Forum
$10 Admission (includes the whole day of events) – Pre-Registration is NOT required, but is recommended. Email prelawforum at gmail dot com
So, what’s it all about?
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will do.”
The purpose of the “Getting Into Law School Course” will be to enhance your understanding of the admissions process and give you a bit of direction.”
The topics will include:
– how exactly to become a lawyer in Canada, the United States and the U.K.
– how various law school degrees are related to admission to the bar
– what are your chances of getting into various law schools
– how to ensure that your letters of reference work actually assist you in the admissions process
– how to avoid the most common mistakes on personal statements
– how does the “reputation” of Canadian, American and U.K. law schools affect your career prospects
– Australia? Is it an option?
– Are you already a “foreign lawyer”? How to get admitted to the Bar of Ontario
The answers to these questions and more.
This is the course you can afford to take (zero cost) but can’t afford to miss.
John Richardson’s – Canadian law school application manual – Law School Bound – will be available at a discounted price.
We look forward to seeing you!
Note: John Richardson’s Law School Bound – Law School Application Manual will be available at this seminr for the discounted price of $30. (cash only)